Closing Date: Tuesday March 10th, 2020 – Please note that any applications received after this date cannot be guaranteed a place in the Parade.
Rules for Participation in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Intending participants in the Parade are required to submit a completed application form to the St. Patrick’s Day 2020 Organising Committee, via the form below.
- The closing date by which an indication of a group’s intention to participate in the Parade is Tuesday March 10th, 2020.
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd will be awarded for the most musical and colourful entrants or most closely aligned to the parade theme.
- The Parade must not be used to make political statements or promote any lobby group or campaign.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse participation by any group.
- The Organisers will decide the order of groups in the Parade.
- Persons/Groups wishing to use a float or large vehicle in the Parade must obtain the prior permission of the Organising Committee and must specify the size and dimensions of the float to be used. Please note that all float entrants will be required to provide a person from that group at each wheel of the vehicle/trailer. The decision of the committee will be final.
- Groups intending to use vehicles in the Parade must produce evidence of current motor insurance cover. The vehicle operator assumes responsibility for any loss or damage caused to or by any vehicle and to ensure that any and all passengers are secured appropriately in vehicle so as not to cause injury to themselves or others.
- All groups must provide copy of public liability insurance to committee. Where this is not available, committee will require an indemnity form to be filled out.
- Assembly time and location will be provided by the committee in due course. It is critically important that participants arrive on time.
- Participants must adhere to the instructions of the Parade stewards at all times.
- Commercial Entry 200.00 (number of Vehicles per entries is limited to 2) Community Group Entry 25.00 (please ensure to state number of walking participants) Cheques to be made out to St.Patricks Day Committee Dundalk.
Please note applications are welcome from all interested parties. However, the Parade Organisers reserve the right to reject any entry at any time should it be determined to detract from the basic purpose of the St. Patricks’s Festival and the pleasure of the parade audience.
By completing and returning the below entry form and/or submitting the entry fee the entrant agrees that they have read and will comply with all the above terms and conditions.